March Break is just around the corner, but you don’t have to go far to find something to do!
- Brampton Public Library: Book bingo, animal shows, board games, scavenger hunts, and more are all on the list at your local library across Brampton. Plan a trip to the Four Corners library and participate in a LEGO challenge at the Makerspace Creative Hub. Find out what’s going on at your branch here.
- Laser Quest: Books are fun and all, but so are lasers. Laser Quest will be open for extended hours so that you can play your heart out at any time of the day! On March 21st, from 10pm – 2am, you can play unlimited for only $25.00 per person. A prize will also be awarded to the best-dressed leprechaun of the night, so make sure to wear your brightest green and work that good luck to victory at midnight!
- Lester B. Pearson Theatre: Tumble down the rabbit hole while watching a performance of Alice in Wonderland by the Peel Panto players.
- Movie Theatre: The much anticipated Cinderella and Insurgent movies are both set to release over March Break! You can even catch a 30th anniversary showing of The Breakfast Club. So grab your friends, your wallet and your popcorn and check the timings at your closest theatre.
- Recreation Centre: The city’s got you covered with drop-in swimming, skating, soccer and more, all available during March! Take a look at the schedule of all the programs across Brampton.
- Local food adventure: March break gives us some extra time, and you know what extra time leads to? A lot of eating. If you’re heading out to enjoy a meal with family or friends, stay local. There are loads of great places to eat right here in Brampton! Treat your taste buds and check out our food reviews for ideas on where to go.
- Mount Chinguacousy: Hit the slopes during their special March break hours and have a last skiing, snowboarding or tubing day before spring rolls around!
- Peel Art Gallery, Museum and Archives: From March 16 – 20th, PAMA will be hosting a wide range of events — from an animation screening and demonstration by TIFF, to a visit from the Credit Valley Conservation Area group. Check out the full schedule here.